Past EventBIRTHDAY, BOARD, & BREWS
Did you know NMBio is twenty years old?
Did you know NMBio now has more than 80 members and 10 community partners?
Did you know NMBio is expanding its board to 20 members?
Did you know NMBio will host the NM Pavilion at BIOs annual convention in San Diego this June?
Gain more perspective, expand your biotech network, and learn if your firm qualifies for state incentives to participate in the NM Pavilion as we celebrate NMBio’s Birthday, Board, & Brews event being held at Gravitate! Attending this event enables you to meet and mingle with leaders of a score of emerging startups and NMBio board members, including:
- Stuart Rose – President & CEO of The BioScience Center; has created, led, and exited several companies in and out of New Mexico for more than 40 years
- Elizabeth Kuuttila – More than 30 years of leadership in technology and commercialization; President and CEO of STC.UNM
- Wayne Savage – Executive Director of the Arrowhead Research Park at New Mexico State University in Las Cruces
- Janeen Vilven-Doggett – Partner, Peacock Law and one of the best and most experienced intellectual property practitioners in the country
- Richard Larson – Executive Vice Chancellor and Vice Chancellor of Research UNM-HSC and Chairman, the NM Bioscience Authority
- Marie Longserre – President and CEO of the Santa Fe Business Incubator
- Darlene Harbour – President, Lovelace Scientific Resources
- Brian Shank—Director, State Government Affairs, Novo Nordisk