If you are not currently a member of NMBio, please consider joining. We all want to see the growth of a cleaner, higher wage industry, and bolstering biotechnology is a proven way to do that. An industry united strengthens each of our companies individually.
- Informative and educational programs presented by industry experts (see programs for the current year below).
- Website and event recognition for sponsors to increase visibility both locally and nationally
- Access to BIO’s Business Solutions Programs which offer huge savings on everyday items such as lab equipment, office supplies, insurance and federal service sector programs
- Strong advocacy on Federal and State legislative and executive issues
- Networking events to increase local awareness of your company and learn about others
- Access to local and national BIO affiliates
- Invitation to BIO Fly-In in Washington, DC including access to congressional leaders
- Invitation to attend BIO national events alongside other companies, venture capitalists and affiliates
- The opportunity to participate in building the bioscience and biotechnology industry
Joining NMBio gives your company an edge by providing access to our purchasing programs which cover everything from reagents to insurance. Testimonials from our members confirm the savings from the BIO Business Solutions program can exceed thousands of dollars.
We look forward to seeing you at the next meeting.
|Month||NMBio Program Topic|
|January 2017||NM’S BIOSCIENCE INDUSTRY TAKES CENTER STAGE|
|February 2017||Growing New Mexico’s Economy-Exporting to Global Markets|
|March 2017||THE DIGITAL MEDTECH CONFERENCE|
|March 2017||NM-INBRE Annual Symposium, March 17-19, 2017|
|March 2017||Best Practices in Biotech Licensing|
|March 2017||Marketing Lessons in Today’s Connected Biotech World|
|April 2017||SBIR WORKSHOP ON NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION GRANTS|
|May 2017||Regulatory Education for Industry (REdI) Spring Conference 2017|
|May 2017||National SBIR/STTR Conference 2017|
|May 2017||THE GOOD, THE BAD, & THE UGLY OF LIFESCIENCES INVESTING|
|September 2017||The MedTech Conference|